If you’re not satisfied with your current level of service or are considering a move to a new web host, ensure you have answers to these critical questions before you sign on the dotted line…
1. Does Your Host Have an Adequate Infrastructure?
This raises several sub-questions…
- How long has the company been trading?
- How many customers do they have?
- Where are the servers located?
- Do they offer adequate space and bandwidth?
- Is a solid back-up policy in-place?
- Can the hosting cope with peaks in demand?
- Can the network cope with Distributed Denial of Service, spamming or similar attacks?
- Could another companies issues affect your service (attacks, viruses, etc.)?
- Are servers monitored? How quickly are you alerted when a problem occurs?
Continue reading %Does Your Web Host Pass These 7 Tests?%